Concerned about drinking water shortages?
Want to keep your family prepared with a sustainable supply of clean water?
Want to ditch dependence on bottled water for good?
Then now is the time to get healthy, delicious purified water free of up to 99.9% of contaminants right in your own kitchen!
AquaTech of Idaho offers state-of-the-art drinking water systems expertly designed to give you the best water at an affordable price without ever having to buy bottled water again. With a virtually unlimited supply of great-tasting water, you’ll use it for just about everything!
AquaTech of Idaho has served the Treasure Valley, Southwestern Idaho and Eastern Oregon Areas area since 2007 and is committed to helping families get the clean water they deserve. In Idaho, we know that preparedness is extremely important and COVID-19 has driven this home even more. We are passionate about providing drinking water purification systems so you can have an ample supply of purified water in the convenience of your own home regardless of natural disasters, pandemics, or bottled water shortages.
You'll Use Your Water for More than Just Drinking...Wash Produce, Soak Beans, Water Plants, Make Better Coffee, Tea, & Mixed Drinks.
With a virtually unlimited supply of refreshing purified water, you no longer have to use tap water for important things like washing fruits & veggies, making soup, water plants, and pets, and of course, making your favorite drinks!
With a drinking water system from AquaTech of Idaho you can give your family, pets, & plants the best so that they can be as healthy as you.
AquaTech of Idaho offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
With a Pentair Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Virtually no water with over 99.9% recovery
- Heavy duty glass filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness & durability compared to most other RO’s which are typically constructed with ABS
- TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
- Pre-filters 10’’ five (5) micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge and 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation
- 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows
- Automatic shut-off valve
- An exclusive serviceable check valve that eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
Verified Local Idaho Reviews
"Dustin installed our Pentair whole-house water filter yesterday. He very patiently answered all our questions and laid to rest any qualms we had about doing a whole-house filter. He was so patient and pain-taking during the installation process. He also did some maintenance on the Fleck water softener during all this. Both Richie and Dustin are the best at what they do. We highly recommend Aquatech of Idaho!"
A 5-Star Google Review
"They are the best place I have ever had to deal with. It's such a relief to have someone that knows what they are doing. They are always fair when I need filters changed or salt delivered or service work done. Dean is such a nice guy!"
A 5-Star Google Review
"Dustin did an excellent job of giving my water softener a thorough checkup! He is extremely knowledgeable and went straight to work with no hesitation or time wasted. Not only did he improve the function of our water softener, but he also discovered another water leak elsewhere and fixed it in short order. After completing the work, Dustin gave us tips on how to maintain other aspects of our system such as the RO water filter under the sink. He kept our best interest in mind with every action and recommendation he made. Bottom, he went way over and above what we hoped for. Can't recommend him highly enough!"
Sandy Von Tagen
A 5-Star Google Review